Friday 15 April 2011

hats and new blanket



I love making hats they take about an hour to make, with the winter is coming I Have been doing lots of wooly things to keep me warm.  Working on a new blanket to keep me cozy as it does get chilly here in the evenings.  Cant really see the colours too well in this photo but they are lovely and the wool is similar to chenille so is lovely and soft.
This blanket is made in huge hexagons that are joined as I go it is getting really big,  I am hoping it is going to be big enough to double it over me when I am sitting watching T.V.


Took this lovely photo of Kapiti Island last week amazed at the light in this country.

1 comment:

  1. Lovely hats and your hexagon blanket if lovely also..
    New Zealand is a must on my travel list to do... :))

    ReplyDelete